+1 (734) 560-1137

My introduction to all of you…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  opsden0 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

opsden0
    Keymaster

Hi there! Since I am the owner of this site, I guess it is only fair that I start with introducing myself first.
    My name (obviously) is Miguel but I usually go by “Mike”, or “Mig”.
    I am the owner of Captured Wilderness Nature & Wildlife Photography.
    I built this site in order to gain exposure (pardon the Pun!) for my work, to provide an outlet from which to sell prints and provide licensing for my images, and to share my knowledge (and hopefully gain some additional knowledge along the way) with all of you.
    You may have noticed that I have the prefix “Rev.” (short for “Reverend”) in front of my name on my signature block… this is because, in addition to being a photographer, I am also an ordained minister (among other things… I am also a British Armed Forces veteran and a former bodyguard and private investigator… who would have thought it?)
    I originally come from a small town named “Llandovery” in Wales, UK, but have lived in the State of Michigan in the United States since September of 2001.
    I hope you enjoy my site and the artwork showcased therein. I also hope that you will consider adorning the walls of your home and/or office with my artwork or that you license my images for use in your commercial, educational, and/or editorial endeavors.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  opsden0. Reason: Just updating info

Rev. Mike Denyer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.